Bind On Equip
Date:11th July 2015
The podcast about World of Warcraft the way we see it and play it.
We don’t theorycraft, we don’t min-max, we don’t talk down to you.
We will share a laugh, our experiences in and out of the game, and talk about the news we think is interesting.
If you are new to Bind on Equip….Welcome, and strap in..
- Our current in-game adventures centre around a pvp project which you the listener are encouraged to join in..
- We have a guild of all female gnomes with pigtails on Jubei’thos.
- the guild is called Pigtail Mafia
- We will be running battlegrounds on them every weekend and recording the hi jinx for your listening delight
- to get onboard, roll a female gnome on Jubei’thos or gundrak, join BoE channel and ask for an invite.
In the BOE cave this time around we have
as always the Wych and the lovely Tempeste,
and joining us Berat, Zooe and Kai.
So where are these gnomes at?
lets go over the news thats caught our attention:
Our shownotes are available at www.BindOnEquip.com along with lots of cool stuff. If you would like to sponsor our show and help us with hosting costs etc there is a paypal donation link there. Listener donations keep us going and we really appreciate your help.
News, Observations, Opinion & Discussion topics:
- new style of play for those with a lev 20 hero
- might have you fighting with preset decks, or crafting a deck following specific guidelines, or offer buffs to certain minions.
- normal rules are out the window
- started in June
- different brawl each week or so
- free to play
- for the first several weeks as part of the launch, you’ll win a free pack when you win your first game of the week
- new heroes available to purchase for real money in the in game shop
- offers choice and variety for who you are playing
- Magni Bronzebeard King of Khaz Modan is the new warrior hero
- really only cosmetic- not new cards, or any change to play or new classes.
we were unsure the other week what the lower limit was going to be for Northrend timewalker dungeons- i double checked and as we suspected it is indeed 81 or higher.
Warcraft Chronicle: Volume 1
- upcoming book exploring the lore stories and settings of Azeroth
- first vol goes back to the creation of the warcraft universe throught to Warcraft:orcs and humans.
- Features new artwork by Peter Lee
- hoping to bring Azeroths stories to new visual life.
Another Warcraft Movie?
- Christie Golden who has long written some of the most loved wow stories tweeted “so happy to reveal I am working on a Warcraft movie prequel!”
Warcraft Movie Teaser
- flight over the movie version of stormwind with their vr player if you download it onto your phone or ipad.
Next xpac projected June 2016
Did anyone else see the implication of the details of the best 1st half of 2016 (for those that don’t know, 1H = first half of the year).
“.”Wilson believes that the company “is set up” to generate “the most profitable 1H in company history” in 2016. In the report Pacific Crest noted, “We expect the next StarCraft 2 expansion in March, The next World of Warcraft (WoW) expansion (tied to the Warcraft movie) in early June and Overwatch’s commercial release in late June.”
Read carefully – next WoW expac is projected to be June 2016 – 5 months earlier than all the other expansions to date.
Music in our podcast comes with permission from Aussie artist Jimi Hocking. Check it out at www.jimihocking.com We also use Mevio’s Music Alley. At music.mevio.com
Drop us a line at BindonEquip@gmail.com and let us know what you think of the show, or what you’ve been up to. You can follow the podcast on twitter at “Bindonequip”, or each of us on “thewych” “tempeste” and “wemb”
- Awesome pancake parlour night.
- Wemb, Tempeste, Wych, Princess, Angus, Jake, Act, Heidi, Nonkee, his wife Tate. And assorted kids
- We all started tabs which was amusing as we tried to sneak items on each other’s tabs
- At one point Act realised he hadn’t ordered for his child Imogen. His defence was she was on the other table and, well..out of sight out of mind. I suggested her own tab.
- Heidi went mad and instead of having boring old pancakes with lemon and sugar….had totally glamorous and different crepes with lemon and sugar.
- So at one point temp says you know, that place with the big thing out the front? gumbuya park! Says Heidi!
- When Heidi regaled us with the tale of Act wanting 7 kids and her picking the moment just before she went down the aisle to tell him she didn’t think she could do 7, Wych pointed out that a vajayjay is NOT a clown car. If we all pause and think about Heidi in a possibly low cut wedding dress, i think we can agree she picked the strongest possible moment to present her case.
- Heidi’s Too much ice theory!
- We have our raid leader for “my lil pony: the mmo”!
Work- Went out for dinner with the girls from work, vietnamese for 5 less than $60 a really fun evening.
Home- Pancake parlour, turtle tank, wemb on holidays
If you’re not in-game get in there!
Anyone is welcome to join the Pants On Head guild unless we have booted you before for being a dick! Log into the Jubei’thos oceannic realm on the horde side and join the BOE channel. A friendly officer will quiz you and you will be rubbing shoulders with us before you know it!
Our guild & Raid team: Crazy Train?
boom! Adios Blackhand!
good bye heroic Gruul and Hans und Franz.
What has been your focus in the last week/what are you working on?
- great to see Kai has been working hard in his Shipyard and got the Seamen Achievement. I should never have doubted he could pull that off. He’s been hands on in the pursuit of it. I knew he wouldn’t blow it.
This is where we pick a particularly “special” post from forums, and discuss its merits, or lack of..
Can druids shapeshift into other races?
If they can turn into saberons, why couldn’t they turn into other sentient races?
Do you suppose there’s a covert intelligence wing of each faction dedicated to infiltrating the other side by shapeshifting into members of their race?
That friendly gnome you pugged with might actually be a tauren druid.
How could you tell? You don’t know.
The Oprah Report
Time for Wemb to bring us up to date on the exciting adventures of OprahWinfury, the battleground healing shammy, and see how he is going with the 5 targets he is trying to meet.
- BG healed for this level?
- Dungeon healed for this level?
- current zone quested?(swap continent each new zone)
- Pet captured for this level?
- Engineering skill (5 times player level)?
We have come to the end of another podcast! Thanks for sticking with us.
Let us know what you think of the show and any changes you’d like to see!
Thanks as always to Berat Zooe and Kai for joining us!
Until next time, I’m Wembli