Bind On Equip
Date:2 august 2014
..the Wow podcast, where we talk about us as wow players and how we play the game.
and now as we steam toward the next expansion we take you inside the game with us as we remind ourselves how we used to play as BOE take you both ways in the snow!
Thats right we’ve assembled a team and we are working through the instances old school Vanilla wow style with the twist of using the newest class to the game, Monks!
In the house this time around we have
as always the Wych and the lovely Tempeste,
and joining us Berat, Zooe and Kai.
How are we guys?
So last week we did…Razerfen Kraul
On the grill this week, we are working through…Maraudin
Music in our podcast comes with permission from Aussie artist Jimi Hocking. Check it out at www.jimihocking.com We also use Mevio’s Music Alley. At music.mevio.com
Lets go over the news thats caught our attention:
News, Observations, Opinion & Discussion topics:
Our shownotes are available at www.BindOnEquip.com along with lots of cool stuff. If you would like to sponsor our show and help us with hosting costs etc there is a paypal donation link there. Listener donations keep us going and we really appreciate your help.
The Alliance Chopper Is Riding into Azeroth!
- Alliance bike will be at a vendor in Azeroth sometime after the launch of Warlords of Draenor.
- will cost a pretty hefty sum of gold
- As a reminder, once the winning Horde Chopper is added to the game, it will be available for free to players who log in between now and September 30, 2014.
Curse of Naxxramas: The Plague Quarter – Now Open!
- Noth the Plaguebringer is the first boss players will encounter within The Plague Quarter. Defeating Noth the Plaguebringer will award you with two copies of the Stoneskin Gargoyle card for your collection!
- the next boss you’ll face is Heigan the Unclean! His Hero Power, Eruption, will be sure to keep your minions on their toes! Defeating Heigan will reward you with two Unstable Ghoul cards for your collection.
- Loatheb, is the final boss – victory over him will reward you with two Sludge Belcher cards for your collection!
- Defeating all of the bosses within the Plague Quarter will reward you with the Legendary Loatheb card for your collection!
- Lurking within this wing are two Class Challenges that will become available to players that have defeated all of the bosses in the Plague Quarter on Normal Mode. These Class Challenges will put your skills with those specific classes to the test! If you overcome these Challenges, you’ll be rewarded with new class-specific cards to add to your collection.
- Heroic Mode of the Plague Quarter becomes available after you’ve defeated all of the Plague Quarter’s bosses on Normal Mode! Heroic Mode bosses are significantly more difficult than their normal versions.
Email & Tweets
Drop us a line at BindonEquip@gmail.com and let us know what you think of the show, or what you’ve been up to. You can follow the podcast on twitter at “Bindonequip”, or each of us on “thewych” “tempeste” and “wemb”
Any Real Life stuff to report?
Home-house husbandry again while temp is at uni
Big batch of chilli and bolognaise done.
shoutout to our friend Skyybeauty.
If you’re not in-game get in there!
Anyone is welcome to join the Pants On Head guild unless we have booted you before for being a dick! Log into the Jubei’thos oceannic realm on the horde side and join the BOE channel. A friendly officer will quiz you and you will be rubbing shoulders with us before you know it!
We are currently running flex on Sundays aus time or Saturday nights U.S. Time and would love to include you cross realm! If you are well over ilevel 500 and want in let us know on twitter or email and we’ll sort something out.
The Continuing Saga of Crazy Train?
Wemb: still on gaz but feels like progress. Combining normal and flex.
Any Main developments?
wemb: got a new helm which meant gemming and reforging.
also a trinket which was a downgrade in ilevel but is supposedly better and i have noticed it proccing like crazy and giving me loads of crit which has to be a good thing
wemb: still been playing my shaman a bit trying to get some gear together.
I want Temp to tell the listeners her method of getting ordos done in blistering speed on all your alts…
LFR or Flex action?
wemb: temp and i did an SOO flex part one last night which had a dude in it called Touche, which i promised i would pronounce Douche. Who decided to tell Temp all about how to play a shaman healer. I pointed out she was doing more than her share of the heals and not going out of manner but thanked him for providing me with my fuckwit of the week story and said he should listen in. So hats off dickhead.
The Wempossible Dream
can Wemb level his paladin from 15-90 through pugging and gathering, no quests (except for dungeons as decreed by Rosie), no pet battling, or will he get bored and go in search of other shiny things?
wemb: Again havent had a decent block of time to play, but after getting permission from wych, i did the quests to unlock Pandaria and the portal back to orgrimmar and spent the few minutes a day i have riding around getting the flight points in Jade forest and Valley of four winds. Hoping to do some pugs tomorrow
Outtro: We have come to the end of another podcast! Thanks for sticking with us.
Leave us a review on Itunes to help keep our profile ticking along, and make sure to mail/tweet us so we can thank you!
Next week we return to take on…Uldaman
Thanks as always to Berat Zooe and Kai for joining us!
Until next time, I’m Wembli