Bind On Equip
Date:7th March 2015
The podcast about World of Warcraft the way we see it and play it.
We don’t theorycraft, we don’t min-max, we don’t talk down to you.
We will share a laugh, our experiences in and out of the game, and talk about the news we think is interesting.
If you are new to Bind on Equip….Welcome, and strap in..
- running five monks through instances
- old school Vanilla wow style
- no heirlooms, teleporting, instaqueues,
- flying before 70, or flying in Northrend.
In the BOE cave this time around we have
as always the Wych and the lovely Tempeste,
and joining us Berat, Zooe and Kai.
So last week we did…Shadow Labs
On the grill this week, we are working through…Shattered Halls
lets go over the news thats caught our attention:
Our shownotes are available at www.BindOnEquip.com along with lots of cool stuff. If you would like to sponsor our show and help us with hosting costs etc there is a paypal donation link there. Listener donations keep us going and we really appreciate your help.
News, Observations, Opinion & Discussion topics:
Wemb from the bind on equip podcast released a statement today that said the following. “you are the only person in the whole world who gives a shit about any picture you might take ingame”
“An Inside Job” – Legendary Quest Line Cinematic
Players that were very lucky with drops have already completed several new legendary quests added in 6.1 for Chapter III: The Foundry Falls, which unlocks a cinematic and the item level 710 ring.
The new wow token is on the ptr and prepping to go live in 6.2
heres how it works:
- an imaginary theoretical player, lets call her tempeste, wants gold. Shes really flaky, disorganised, easily distracted and likes to buy pets for pet battling and pretty mounts to fly on.
- tempeste goes to the ingame store and buys a wow token for say 15 bucks real life money. She then puts it on the AH. When she puts it on the AH she is quoted the current market price lets say 15k gold, which is guaranteed.
- another theoretical player- lets call him wemb, is a gold making machine. he’s organised, driven and does his daily cooldowns, makes stuff he sells on the AH for a killing and has loads of gold he doesnt use. what a legend.
- Wemb wants to use his gold to buy wow time, lets face it, hes a pimp who won’t even notice the loss.
- wemb buys tempestes wow token from the AH, it is now soulbound to him. he uses the token and is granted 30 days of gametime.
- pricing tba
- you receive the quoted amount from when you put the token on the AH regardless or the market price when it sells.
- no refunds of money for tokens or cancelling auctions once you go ahead
- no deposit or cut is taken from this ah transaction
- tokens do not expire and cannot be deleted
Wemb:What i like about this is it covers off a lot of bases:
- blizzard still get cash from someone for the 30 day token
- the gold farmers get screwed
- its a gold sink
- rich players can play free
- blizzard wont hack anyones account, sell your details, or fail to come up with the gold as part of the deal, plus you get it right away.
Music in our podcast comes with permission from Aussie artist Jimi Hocking. Check it out at www.jimihocking.com We also use Mevio’s Music Alley. At music.mevio.com
Drop us a line at BindonEquip@gmail.com and let us know what you think of the show, or what you’ve been up to. You can follow the podcast on twitter at “Bindonequip”, or each of us on “thewych” “tempeste” and “wemb”
- go to a customer, guy there is weird- over friendly, inappropriate questioning of where guys are etc
- get out, there is the stench in the air that would make an abbatoir seem fragrant.
- he starts with the can you smell anything? its not that bad is it?
- i say its pretty bad, what is it? I dunno he says. Its more over this way yeah?
- by now i’m hooking up to the empty box cos i want to get the fuck out of there
- i think its next door he says
- are they cooking something i say? dunno he says.
- i notice there are quite a few european wasps around and they are quite excited.
- so how would you get rid of a smell like that he says? Bleach or something?
- i spose i say, hooking up the container faster.
- bleach just burns smells away right?
- just domestos or something like that i say and scrub it into wherever the smell is maybe.
- i lift the box onto the truck and it gets worse and i can now see a dried out puddle like stain on the ground underneath leading to a drain.
- would i just pour it into the drain?
- i dunno. now i’m trying to secure the container at record speed while also trying not to touch it. i’m recalling all the episodes of supernatural i’ve ever seen and wondering if he wants to eat me, or wear my skin as a suit.
- i get back to the yard and tell another sideloader driver about him and he starts laughing, saying that a couple of days back the guys freezer broke down and all the fish in it went off and turned into slime in about a day and a half.
If you’re not in-game get in there!
Anyone is welcome to join the Pants On Head guild unless we have booted you before for being a dick! Log into the Jubei’thos oceannic realm on the horde side and join the BOE channel. A friendly officer will quiz you and you will be rubbing shoulders with us before you know it!
Let’s talk this dungeon:
What feelings/memories does coming in here conjure up?
Do you like this one? Pros/cons?
Our guild & Raid team: Crazy Train?
New World PvP Zone:
Now we roll off for next week- highest tanks, lowest heals, middle lives to laugh at the other two.
Berat-805+47 = 852
We have come to the end of another podcast! Thanks for sticking with us.
Let us know what you think of the show and any changes you’d like to see!
Next week we return to take on…The Mechanar
Thanks as always to Berat Zooe and Kai for joining us!
Until next time, I’m Wembli