these are brief notes on playing through some of the starting zone/area.
The new skins look nice for the models that have been updated.
Spec specific options – i.e. Depending on your spec the skill will change.
With or Without you (or as PoH will call it: The Hyp/Gun slinger talent)
- MM/Srv Lone Wolf: Passive – Increases all damage dealt by 30% when you dont have a pet active
- BM Versatillity: Passive – Increase the effect of your pets combat experience to 70% increased damage. Your pet now gains the following abilities regardless of spec: Rabid, Spiked Collar, Thunderstomp, Blood of the Rhino, Great Stamina, Bull Headed, Cornered & Boar’s Speed
- 40 yd range. 2.77 sec cast. Requires ranged weapon
- Carefully line up the perfect shot, dealing 150% weapon damage. Generates 60 focus
- Cannot be used while moving
- Replaces Steady Shot & Cobra Shot
- BM/Srv – Also refreshes Serpent Sting
- MM – Also Triggers Steady Focus
- 30 Focus. 40 yd range. Instant
- Fires a bola at the target which wraps around them
- After 1 sec it explodes dealing 3000 fire damage
- An additional 2000 fire damage to all enemies within 5 yards
Every class has a similar set up of class specific options so keep an eye out for details on those.
Play thru notes for dwarf srv hunter
- over all feels the same – some nice visual effects for the shots.
- Karabor is nice & green
- definately feels like a warzone & the alliance will love killing orcs
Exploring as an orc hunter
- Frostfire ridge is a good mix of snow, blizzard winds & lava flows
- get the feel from the large bones there are or were some very big things living here
- I really hope they make the new wolf skin & model available for taming it’s really nice – more dire looking
The important thing to remember is that this stuff will change before 6.0 launches, it’s great to be able to see it & get a fell but by no means does this give you a real idea of what is going to be at launch.